Love and fear cannot co-exist in the same space. Hope and fear cannot be in our hearts at the same time.
These are times of great turmoil where all our “perceived “ control of our lives has been radically taken away. These tumultuous moments of uncertainty my become our worse demise or our greatest gift: we’ve got a choice to make.
Day after day I am being called to be fully in the present moment. As you know, I am a channel for the Divine and use my gift in my work as a life coach and healer and also for my own becoming. Since the lockdown has started I am being shown only the immediate future and I am being called to stay in the NOW moment.
Choosing to be in the now fully present in this inner journey will bring us the biggest gift; and upon doing so the choice of moving beyond fear and connecting with love, hope and possibility is the most wonderful gift we can give ourselves.
I can almost hear your inner dialogue as you read these lines: “Yes Valerie, very nice words but HOW do I do this when fear takes a grip in my heart and when anxiety chokes my throat or constricts my solar plexus?
I hear you, trust me. I too feel the frequency of the collective unconscious pulling me into fear, anxiety, and more. The answer to this question has several components:
1) Take a stance, choose love, hope, and possibility. State it out loud.
2) Take inspired action to raise your frequency. How does this look? It may be that you stay away of the news other than a few minutes once a day to check where we stand, and that’s it. It may mean that you take more time than ever before to do activities that allow you to listen to your inner divine expression (meditation, journaling, walking in nature, or any other way that works for you!).
3) Be mindful of what you eat. Food is energy and fuels your body. Processed food and carbohydrates, sweets, and sugar will fog your mind and impact your energy and energy bodies as much as your physical resilience to the virus.
4) Use grounding and shielding energy techniques to keep your subtle bodies healthy
5) Keep a schedule. Go to bed and get up at approximately the same time
6) Move your body, dance, walk, practice yoga, or what works for you. Moving your body allows energy to circulate
7) Take time to “slow down and smell the roses” in a way that is an amped version of whatever you may have done until now
I want to hear from you. What is your experience being like? Are you keeping a schedule? Is it easy for you to eat healthily or are you eating more than usual? Let’s stay in touch.
Love and light!
Valerie Shakti Bottazzi
Life Coach & Healer
“I don’t always make the best choices, but today I choose compassion over intolerance, sympathy over hatred and love over fear.”