I am a firm believer in the power of mindset work, mindfulness, affirmations, and mantras to support our manifestation and transformation. Rewiring our brains to transform our beliefs is one of the many ways in which we influence our co-creation.
Prior to going to the hospital for my surgery, I did a lot of mindset work connecting with my body, preparing mind and body for the surgery, so the body could be ready to receive and accept the prosthesis and everything that came with the surgery. I did a lot of affirmations about it all of it being okay.
And it has been!
I have used affirmations successfully in my life to “re-wire” my mind on many beliefs I wanted to transform. Today I am sharing with you a few LOVE mantras so you can transform your beliefs about love.
The point is to say them out loud many times a day, to write them in your journals, to feel them and embody them often for at least 100 days.
- I am open and receptive to all the love life offers me. I love this mantra as a starting point because it is an invitation for love to come into your life. You are informing the Universe that you are ready to and open to “receive”.
- I am surrounded by love. What you focus on is what you get more of. With this affirmation you ensure you focus on what you HAVE versus what you don’t have..
- I deserve love. Too often we sell ourselves short believe we don’t deserve what is coming or even what we have because of profound traumas that have us believing we are “unworthy”.
- I live an abundant life. Abundant life as in everything! Love, relationships, family, health, wealth.
- My dreams are coming true. Dream, desire, set goals and ACT upon them. If you are taking inspired action then this more than an affirmation is reinforcing a fact.
- Thank you. Gratitude is a big door opener for everything we want to manifest and more so with love. Always add thank you for …. adding the things you DO have and you are grateful for. Thank life, thank the people in your life, thank YOURSELF!
Lots of love and light!